Our children are really important at CNC. Almost every Sunday gathering starts with a time of worship for all ages. The children go out into groups for around an hour before parents collect them from their rooms.
- Most weeks there is a creche for 0-4 year olds. But parents can keep their kids in the main worship if they would prefer.
The children’s groups are split roughly according to age:
- Pebbles – reception to year 2 (4-7 years old)
- Boulder gang – year 3 to year 6 (7-10 years old)
- Rock – years 7-9 (11-13 years old)
- Next Gen – years 10 up (14 years and up)
The fourth Sunday of each month we have a café style gathering where we all stay in the main room together throughout. We use video and other creative tools to keep everyone engaged.