We see CNC as a growing, vibrant, unashamedly family-friendly, Spirit-filled community, impacting the South of Cheltenham and beyond with the love of Jesus through fun, friendship, prayer and service. Our goal is to be a church for those who wouldn’t otherwise go to church.
We want to take seriously:
- the call to draw people to know Jesus for themselves
- the need to let God transform our hearts, minds and lives
- the importance of encountering God through the presence and gifts of his Spirit
- the bigger picture of our place in God’s diverse Church
- the responsibility of wrestling with the Bible
- and we want to have fun doing it, so… we don’t want to take ourselves too seriously.
You probably need to know:
- we’re not as slick as this website makes us look
- we don’t always agree with each other
- the vicar isn’t always right
- we love each other anyway